Living life as a transplant (immigrant) and slowly starting to travel after some challenging years. Currently working out how to use my vacation days to maximize travel opportunities to make up for lost time.
It’s time to start spending time with my friends and family, to see new places and to revisit the places that I have missed.
A few things about me:
1. Why I travel: Because I have to. You only get one life. And there is a big world out there.
2. Favorite country: Switzerland
3. Favorite city: Vienna or Vegas (depending on mood)
4. Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish (barely).
5. One thing I don’t leave home without: Teddy bear